Article 1. This Personal Data Policy, referred to herein as “Personal Data Policy , is intended to regulate the relations when processing personal data between AYA EXPRESS LTD., referred to herein as “Supplier”, , owner of the electronic store: https://aya-express.eu/ , referred to herein as “The Electronic Store” , and each one of the users, referred to herein as “User(s)” , of the Electronic Store, in connection with the use by the User of the Electronic Store.
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Article 2. Information about the Supplier:
1. Name: AYA EXPRESS LTD., UIC 201190907
2. Headquarters and management address: 51 Avksentiy Veleshki Str., Floor 1, Office 3, region Tsentralen, Plovdiv
3. Address for business activities: Base Plovdiv – 11-th km Pazardzishko shose, Plovdiv; Base Belgium – 3600 GenkHoevenzavellaan 64; Base Germany – 54687 Arzfeld Germany Luxemburgerstrasse 2
4. Mailing address: 51 Avksentiy Veleshki Str., Floor 1, Office 3, region Tsentralen, Plovdiv, Tel.: +359 885 777 074, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Registration in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria
6. Oversight authorities:
Personal Data Protection Committee of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., P.O. Box 1592, Sofia, Tel.: 02/ 915 35 18 Fax: 02/ 915 35 25, E-mail: email@example.com, Internet site: www.cpdp.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No. 201190907
III. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Article 3. (1) The Supplier, through its Electronic Store, collects, stores and processes personal data of Users only in connection with its business activity, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law and the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) The personal data of the User can be used for verifying and carrying out communication in case of queries made or job applications generated, provision of advertisement content adapted to the interests of the User, sending of a Bulletin in case the User has provided consent to receive the same, statistical information for the use of the Electronic Store, information security protection of the Electronic Store, accounting purposes related to the use of the services of the Supplier, ensuring the provision of the services of the Supplier.
(3) The Supplier does not use and does not process personal data of the User which provide information about race or ethnic origin, which are related to the health, sexual life, the human genome of the User, which are related to political, religious, philosophical convictions or involvement.
(4) The Suppler takes measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with applicable legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, including the Personal Data Protection Act.
Article 5. By using the Electronic Store, the User agrees expressly that the Supplier has the right to process his/her personal data in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, which are available at https://aya-express.eu/общи-условия/ .
Article 6. The Suppler shall not disclose, sell, exchange or provide in any other manner to third parties the information which the Electronic Store collects during the visits of the User, unless when required by the applicable legislation and/or by duly authorized authority under the law, but always in compliance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Article 7. The User may request from the Supplier to correct, delete, restrict the use of his/her personal data through (i) sending an electronic message to the Supplier, with a clearly expressed wish, to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) through a written opt-out request sent by mail to the Supplier at the address: 51 Avksentiy Veleshki Str., Floor 1, Office 3, region Tsentralen, Plovdiv